Aside from these cookies, alpine-conference.org does not retain, nor transmit, any witness that may contain your personal information.
More generally concerning the use of personal data, The Alpine Conference is making every effort so that the website alpine-conference.org complies with the recommendations of the CNIL (French Data Protection Commission), including the procedures of authorization, data privacy and data retention time.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings .
- Click Show advanced settings …
- In the section Privacy , click Content settings .
- In the section Cookies , select one of the following cookies settings:
Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
Keep local data only until I quit my browser session only
cookies and related Exceptions Site data
- Open Firefox Open the menu Edit and choose Preferences
- Under Privacy & Security , select Cookies .
- You can select the following settings:
Accept only cookies from the original website
Warn me before storing a cookie
- Tap or click on Tools then select Internet Options .
- Tap or click the tab Privacy .
- Under Settings , move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies.
- Tap or click OK .
- Choose Safari and select Preferences .
- Click on Privacy .
- In Section Block cookies , specify the conditions for accepting websites cookies.
Click the Help button (question mark) for an explanation of the options.
Note: if you want a list of web sites that store cookies on your computer, click Details .
If you set Safari so that it blocks cookies, you will sometimes have to temporarily accept cookies in order to open a page. Repeat the steps above, and select Never . When you no longer wish to use this page, block cookies again and remove the cookies from the page.