The prize is aiming to recognize the contribution of young scientists who made a personal and recent ground-breaking contribution to the field of magnetic resonance in solids. Scientists are eligible within 10 years after completing their Ph.D. degree (extensions are possible under certain circumstances).
- Nomination Letter (including the nominee’s name, affiliation and email), optionally up to 2 seconding letters.
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max)
- Highlights of the nominee’s contribution to the field, including a selection of up to 10 publications (2 pages max)
- The proposed citation for the prize.
Regitze R. Vold Memorial Prize Lecture
The Regitze R. Vold Memorial Prize Lecture will be awarded to an outstanding contribution selected by the scientific committee. The Prize was created by the founders of the Alpine Conference, in memory of Regitze R. Vold.
Prizes for best round-table talks
In 2019, prizes sponsored by the Journal of Magnetic Resonance and the Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance journal will be awarded on the basis of the round-table talks. Both prizes are based on votes from the participants: one for the most requested student/postdoc round table abstract and one for the highest rated student/postdoc round-table presentation based on votes cast during the conference. Only presentations by students or postdocs are eligible for the round table prizes.
A limited number of sponsored student grant will be available. Applications must be submitted before 26 April 2021.
To initiate your application select “Yes” from the drop down menu next to “Are you applying for a student grant?” in your form in the Participant Area (you need to first create and log into your account). Then, by April 26 2021, you need to send the following three documents by email to :
1. A copy of the abstract for which you are the presenting author,
2. A letter of recommendation from your supervisor,
3. A photo of your current valid student ID card or an official letter from your institution confirming that you are a student.
If your application is successful, your student grant will cover the registration fee, all meals and hotel nights during the conference (4 nights in a ** hotel, twin room – dinner on Monday night is not included). You have to cover your travel costs.
If your application is not successful, we will provide you with instructions for registering as a full participant.